Contact Us for Current Enrollment Specials!
Our Tualatin School neighbors the Tualatin wetlands, bringing nature and various wetland
animals to our school! Throughout the day the kiddos get to see life science in action as they
spot nutria, herons, ducks, and more swim and wander throughout the wetlands!
We have also brought nature inside the school, with facade walls made of bamboo and birch
trees, as well as real tree accents throughout the hallways and classrooms. This school features
beautiful murals painted by our featured artist, Stephen Williams, that reflect the individual
personality of the classroom they are in. Each of our murals actively engage the children in a
world of learning and fun!
This School features two outdoor gross-motor areas - one set up as a Western town to
encourage dramatic and imaginative play, with the town themed buildings and a balance beam
obstacle course. Classrooms will also take walking trips throughout the neighborhood to the
local Browns Ferry Park!
Also featured on site is a calming community room for nursing, a laundry area, and a
commercial kitchen to prepare healthy vegetarian meals and snacks daily using the freshest
ingredients, including hormone free Tillamook Cheese and Organic dairy!
Our new Tualatin School is now Open! We opened August 31st, 2015, at 6480 SW Nyberg Lane, Tualatin, OR 97062.
Click here for a list of preferred employers in Tualatin.
- The Dragonfly Classroom for Younger Infants
- The Dandelion Classroom for Younger/Older Infants Blend
- The Wanderlust Classroom for Older Infants
- The Seashore Classroom for Junior Toddlers
- The Wildflower Classroom for Junior Toddlers
- The Lagoon Classroom for Younger Toddlers
- The Bamboo Classroom for Older Toddlers
- The Fish'n Falls Classroom for Preschool
- The Sycamore Classroom for Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten
- The Oz Classroom for Kindergarten
Why select Creative Minds Learning Centers for my Family?
- Educated and Experienced Teachers: Our Lead Teachers hold their Bachelors and Masters in Early Childhood Education and/or have over two years of experience in their specialized age group. CMLC Teachers exceed State standards for continued education clock hours and are Love and Logic Certified. Our teachers provide a safe, nurturing and educational environment for our children helping them grow and thrive in their educational and social experiences.
- Small Class Sizes and Ratios: Our class sizes and groups are small with extra floating teachers/staff onsite to support our classrooms. Private Kindergarten programs with class sizes of only 10 children.
- Accredited Curriculums: High Reach, Starfall, Every Day Counts Math Program and CMLC's Reggio-Inspired Art Curriculum
- Healthy Local Menu: Organic products, hormone-free dairy, whole wheat starches, local and seasonal produce, prepared from scratch from our on-site CMLC Cooks.
- Eco-Friendly and Healthy Schools: CMLC schools follow eco-friendly practices and create a healthy and clean school environment for our children, teachers and families.
- Gardening/Enrichment Programs: Gardens located at each school, Music/Dance, Cooking Class, Language Lessons, Creative Art, Ala Carte Creative Outlets Enrichment Classes (Yoga, Movement, Dance, Music etc.)
- Field Trips and In House Special Guests: Zoo Trips, Pumpkin Patch, Mr. Lizard Mobile Zoo, Walking Trips, Humane Society, Visits to our local libraries and more!
CLICK HERE TO MEET OUR TEACHERS!
(503) 252-0004, ext. 0
schedule a meet & greet
For Assistance with scheduling a Meet and Greet (or general questions), please call 503-252-0004 ext. 0.
We look forward to meeting your family.